Re: Using bluetooth ?

On Mon, 2006-04-03 at 14:53 +0100, Matt Davey wrote:
> Unfortunately, gnome-pilot does not really support bluetooth at the
> moment.  I would recommend sticking with usb sync for now - it's
> faster,
> too.  There are some hacks that require configuring ppp over bluetooth
> and then trying a network sync, but as I say, I'd stick with usb sync
> unless that's not possible for you.

	I need to update that HOWTO a little bit to add the "other" method of
syncronizing that does not require the PPP portion of the process. A
user contributed some other minor fixes that I'll roll into that as
well.

	Its third on the list, after I update/fix/correct the Network HotSync
HOWTO (convert to SGML, current screenshots, yadda yadda).

	But first on the list is getting pilot-link 0.12.0 out to the general
public. Its been awhile, and we need a broader range of testers to give
us results and feedback on what works, what doesn't, and other bits so
we can begin fixing up userland to speak to the new PalmOS application
suite (Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, Memos).