Re: Using bluetooth ?

On Mon, 2006-04-03 at 15:08 +0200, nautic wrote:
> Hi everybody
>
> I would like to synchronize my palm with a bluetooth connexion.

I suggest you take a look at the 'howto' guide written by the maintainer
of the pilot-link package:
http://howto.pilot-link.org/

You should be able to get basic synchronisation working with that guide.

Unfortunately, gnome-pilot does not really support bluetooth at the
moment.  I would recommend sticking with usb sync for now - it's faster,
too.  There are some hacks that require configuring ppp over bluetooth
and then trying a network sync, but as I say, I'd stick with usb sync
unless that's not possible for you.

Matt

Matt Davey   Science is to computer science as hydrodynamics is to plumbing.
mcdavey mrao cam ac uk 		       -- Stan Kelly-Bootle