Re: Tungsten T5 status

> Does the backup conduit crash every time?  If so, then maybe the
> Calendar sync isn't happening because of the backup conduit crash.
> Try disabling the backup conduit and see if that helps.

No, I've tried doing the Calendar sync in isolation.  I don't do a
regular full backup - I just tried it to see that there were two
databases - Calendar and Datebook.

> By the way, which version of gnome-pilot/evolution/kernel are you using?

I'm using pilot-link 0.12.0-pre4 (from source) and a pre-built version
of gnome-pilot - the current Debian unstable version, I think, although
I'm behind on my updating and I'm not on my home machine right now.  The
current Debian unstable version is 2.0.12-1.4 (bit of a mouthful!)