Re: Tungsten T5 status

On Mon, 2005-09-26 at 14:37 +0100, Matthew Kay wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I appreciate that this may be a pilot-link issue but their mailing list
> is down at the moment, so here it is.
>
> I've got my T5 connecting nicely to my Debian machine using the USB
> howto on the Pilot-link page.  My ultimate purpose is to synchronise
> everything over Evolution using gnome-pilot.  I've configured
> gnome-pilot to talk to my T5 and it successfully synchronises Contacts
> with Evolution.  It even managed a full backup (although it crashed at
> the end).

Does the backup conduit crash every time?  If so, then maybe the
Calendar sync isn't happening because of the backup conduit crash.
Try disabling the backup conduit and see if that helps.

By the way, which version of gnome-pilot/evolution/kernel are you using?

Matt

Matt Davey		Spelling is a lossed art.
mcdavey mrao cam ac uk