Re: gnome-pilot-list Digest, Vol 19, Issue 3

On Thu, 2005-11-10 at 19:52 +0100, Mariusz Goch (pH4Lk0n) wrote:
> I've received info about other patch to pilot-link in my
> distribution(PLD) and it helped.
> Here it is

Thanks for posting that.  The issue of character set encoding crops up
from time to time.  Last time someone was digging into this, a couple
of years ago, they indicated they were working on adding a selection
box to the gnome-pilot config applet, and suggested pilot-link
wasn't the ideal place for doing the conversions.  A patch was never
posted, and I don't know what happened to the work.

Glad to hear the patch helped you out.  Do you have any remaining
charset problems, or is it a complete fix for you?

Matt

Matt Davey        Good judgment comes from bad experience, and most of
mcdavey mrao cam ac uk       that comes from bad judgment.