Re: Beginner looking for an 'Howto'

Quick intro:
	1- Install Evolution
	2- Right click the system tray and add the Pilot Applet from the
"Utilities" applet category
	3- Click the icon that appears and follow the simple instructions to
setup your device
	4- HotSync!
To install a file, open a shell and use the command:

gpilot-install-file --later filename.prc

Then HotSync.

Hope this helps!