Re: GPILOTD and EVOLUTION Crash!

To answer the RPM question I have all Devel packages of *pilot* I can
get and up-to-date... I am used to compiling things from source so, when
I get a chance I'll compile it and give it a try... [It's just not my
favorite thing to spend time on, when there's lots of coding to do
elsewhere!] :-p

Thanks for the replies!

-ro-