Re: Can't get Zire72s to work

> SYSFS{idVendor}="0830", SYSFS{idProduct}="0061", NAME="Zire",
> SYMLINK="pilot"

	Try this:

BUS=="usb" SYSFS{product}=="Palm Handheld*" KERNEL=="ttyUSB*"
SYMLINK=="pilot" MODE=="0666"

	There seems to be some places that use = and others that use
== and people have reported that the assignment version does not work
but the equality does.

> I hit the Get from pilot button and it managed to retrieve the user
> and ID but every time I try to sync the Zire times out.

	Does it physically work with pilot-link at all? I'd make sure
connectivity (i.e. hardware through udev to userland apps) functions
first, then work on the gnome-pilot-specific bits after that.

David A. Desrosiers
desrod gnu-designs com
http://gnu-designs.com