Installing software into a palm

Hello everyone. I'm having trouble trying to install apps into my
Tungsten E in a GNOME environment (Debain Sarge). While I can easily
setup the conduits from the "apps > preferences > palmOS devices", I
cannot say what files I do want to install.

I tried mannualy associating .pdb and .prc to "gpilot-install-file" (for
nautilus), but I cannot use the --later argument; even worse, it asks me
to sync now, I do sync now, it synces all data but _do not_ install the
file. Unfortunely, I've checked and the conduit is enabled.

What should I do?

Leonardo Fontenelle
Vitória, ES

(If someone receives e-mail with weird characters, please warn me)