multi-user application server

Hello, all.  I have questions regarding gnome-pilot's capabilities in a multi-user app-server environment.  Here's what I would like to do:

Have an application server set up to listen to incoming netsync requests and synchronize the appropriate user's account with the appropriate PDA.  I would *really* like to accomplish this with gnome-pilot due to its tight integration with evolution, which is the app that these PDAs must sync to.

Has anyone done this?  The last time I tried to get gnome-pilot to netsync, I couldn't get it to work (even though pilot-link and jpilot were successful).  I'm sure these type of issues arise more often these days with the wireless sync capabilities of newer PDAs, so I am crossing my fingers and hoping this has been investigated....

Thanks!

-Gideon