Re: Initial setup doesn't connect wtih FC3

Matt Davey wrote:
On Sun, 2005-02-13 at 01:03, Mark Healey wrote:

How do I add something to the expansion card?

Not yet possible with gnome-pilot.  It can be done with pilot-xfer from
the pre-release version of pilot-link 0.12.0, available from  Unfortunately, gnome-pilot hasn't yet been ported to
pilot-link 0.12.0.

Now I'm wondering. When I first started this project udev would create ttyUSB0 and ttyUSB1. Is one of them the main memory and the other the expansion card.

Mark Healey
marklist healeyonline com