Syncing Evolution and Palm III

I've been experimenting with syncing my calendar in Evolution 2.0.2 with
a Palm III (I believe this is the ECalendar conduit). I use
gnome-pilot-2.0.12 on my gentoo system.  For whatever reason, I seem to
have one problem syncing the two:

After initial setup, I can sync the calendar from Evolution to the Palm,
but after the initial sync, new calendar items do not sync.

I'm not getting obvious gpilot output but I do get the following:

** Message: user->userID   = 1000
** Message: user->username = baude
** Message: Pilot name -> MyPilot
** Message: Pilot id   -> 1000
** Message: Pilot username -> baude
** Message: Pilot creation/rom = 0/0
** Message: Cradle Type -> Serial
** Message: cradle device name -> Cradle
** Message: cradle device name -> /dev/usb/tts/0
** Message: Pilot Speed  -> 19200
** Message: Timeout -> 2
ecalconduit-Message: in calendar's conduit_get_gpilot_conduit

ecalconduit-Message: create_settings_window
ecalconduit-Message: save_settings

Anyone have any suggestions?

Brent J. Baude |  Team Lead, Linux on POWER Technical Consultants

baude us ibm com
(507) 253-0708
TL 553-0708