Re: gpilotd hangs on initial sync with Handspring Visor

Thank you for this advice.  I t pointed me in the correct direction.
What I did is I took the gnome-pilot RPM that is being put out with the
test1 version of FC5, gnome-pilot-2.0.13-7.fc5 in particular.  I
recompiled this RPM for FC4 to get an RPM gnome-pilot-2.0.13-7.fc4.
This seems to work beautifully on FC4 with evolution-2.2.3.  It looks
like they have some other patches in that RPM that seems to make it
work.  Here is the URL for the original source rpm:

http://mirrors.kernel.org/fedora/core/test/4.90/SRPMS/gnome-pilot-2.0.13-7.fc5.src.rpm

(Adjust this URL to your favorite Fedora repository.)  If people would
like, I can post a link to the source rpm that I have created for this.
I hope this helps.

--
John Guthrie
guthrie counterexample org