Re: Gnome Pilot Causing USB Drive problems (version 2.0.10)

Le jeudi 2 Septembre 2004 04:52, Sam Williams a écrit :

You are lucky because i'm unable to sync with a TJ-25 sony clie with
evolution. I have a fedora core 2 installed on my old laptop. So, i have not
trouble with usb when i try to use gpilotd.But i can use my pilot with jpilot
or with kpilot too.
So, i ask you how you have succeeded to use your pilot with evolution.

Thanks.

--
Marc Simoëns
Conseil aux Collectivités Territoriales et Entreprises partenaires

104, Rue de Sèze
69 006 LYON
Tél.: 04.78.24.92.20
Tél.: 06.32.79.13.53