Re: empty tasks created during HotSync [evo-todo conduit]

On Mon, 2004-11-15 at 12:41 +0100, Bart Jourquin wrote:
> Thanks Scott,
>
> In this case, I didn't cancel the sync. I've also tried to start with
> a fresh empty task list, but empty records where created during the
> first synchro...
>
> Bart

Yeah, when I got to work this morning and tried syncing again to
evolution I'm now getting hundreds of blank Tasks. When I try deleting
them in evolution they aren't deleting them on my palm on the next sync,
either.

For now I'm going to try cleaning up my palm using jpilot. In evolution,
my understanding is you can get back to a clean slate by exiting evo,
running "evolution --force-shutdown" in a terminal and then deleting the
files in ~/.evolution/tasks/local/system/.

To JP or any of the Ximian dudes: I'd be willing to meet you on IRC
sometime to discuss this problem. I'm pretty sure with a bit of effort I
can repeat it again.

Thanks,

Scott

--