Re: FC3 dummy tasks created during HotSync

Thanks Scott,

In this case, I didn't cancel the sync. I've also tried to start with a fresh empty task list, but empty records where created during the first synchro...

Bart

Le lundi 15 novembre 2004 à 06:22 -0500, Scott Garman a écrit :
On Mon, 2004-11-15 at 10:50 +0100, Bart Jourquin wrote:

> > Hi all,
> >
> > Configuration : Stable FC3, evolution 2.0.2, Palm Zire 71
> >
> > Problem: HotSync creates a lot of dummy empty tasks with default
> > priority in my Palm device (more than 1000, maybe the max allowed)?
> > Other sync tasks seems to be OK (calendar and contacts).
> >
> > Any idea?
> >
> > Many thanks
> >
> > Bart

I experienced this last Friday using evolution 2.0.1 under Mandrake 10.1
Official. In my case, only about 30-40 empty Tasks were created for that
day when I synced my USB Sony Clie. I believe I may have been doing
something odd like trying to cancel a sync just before it occurred. If
it happens again I'll try to submit a more detailed bug report.

Scott

Prof Dr Bart Jourquin
F.U.Ca.M. - G.T.M.
Chaussée de Binche, 151a