Presentation and some questions

Hello, Im new into this list, My name is Fernando and im an Argentine
Debian Unstable user, with gnome interface.

Recently I bougth a Palm Tungsten device and then install gnome-pilot
and its conduits (The ones that are included in the deb package)

All works great, I have no problems with that but have some questions

¿Is there any way to configure the custom fields in address book to sync
them with evolution?
¿Is there any way to sync quickoffice or Documents to go with openoffice
or gnome-office?
¿Is there any other conduits/plugins or something than the included in
the Debian package?
¿Is there any gnome interface to manage plucker ant this channels?

Im sorry about boring you with a lot of questions, Hope to be usefull to
the list with some time.

--
Fernando Barceló <fer fbarcelo com ar>