UX50 and evolution sync WORKS with multisync......

UX50 and linux sync WORKS!!!!!!

I finally got the ux50 to sync wirelessly with linux!
this is evolution to the ux50.

First, install pilot link (of course) 11.8

then download multisync
http://multisync.sourceforge.net/
Download the rpms for multisync, and the evolution and the palm plugins.

install the rpms.

run multisync from
/usr/local/bin/multisync

set up a pair,
pligin 1 evolution
plugin 2 palm

go into the palm plugin, and set the port to your ip
the type to network.

hit "Get from device"

On the palm, have the primary pc setup set to your ip.
hit hotsync (under modem)

THis should get the id, then you can hotsync fully with eoltion!

PS I had to turn off my firewall, does anyone know what ports are used
for pilot-link????