Re: evolution palm and fc2

Thank you for your answer. I can sync my palm with jpilot without any
problems. But In evolution using gpilotd, gpilotd crashes all the time
during sync. I have no messages from gpilotd because i don't use it in
command line.

pilot-link-0.11.8-3.1
gnome-pilot-conduits-2.0.10-2.1
evolution-1.4.6-2

Eric

Le lun 21/06/2004 �2:30, Matt Davey a �it :