Information about Evolution conduits

Hi,

I use gnome-pilot under KDE ;-) because I use Evoluton with my Palm Zire
72.
For information too, I use Debian testing but I've recompiled gpilotd.

I would like to know how the synchronization is done for adddress book
because sometimes I modify values on my Palm and after a
synchronization, values aren't modified in Evolution and sometimes I
modify values in Evolution but modifications are not done on my Palm.
Sometimes, after modification on my Palm or in Evolution and after a
synchronization, old values come back.

Another thing: if a birthday date is filled in Evolution, after a
synchronization, usually, birthday date is not filled on Palm.

Thank you in advance or your help.

Matt