Re: Re: Please help: gpilotd network sync

> With the Sony UX50 even this one doesn't work. Does the gpilotd have an
> own device recognition like the visor module does? For the visor module
> the UX50 is recognized (kernel 2.6.5.*). But as i said even with USB
> connection the gpilotd doesn't react at all when i connect the UX50
> (with the m515 it works fine). Even starting gpilotd with verbose output
> doesn't show anything. Is there any trace mode to trace incomming
> connection attempts?

	Did you patch your kernel with the UX50 patch and also patch
gnome-pilot to read /proc/bus/usb/devices for handhelds which do not
broadcast the "Palm Handheld" string of text at connect time?

> As i said in my other mail, this pi-nredir connects to the port, but
> fails to do the redirection to the network and i have no idea what this
> means.

	It could be the PalmOS bug where the IP you enter on the Palm for
the "Primary PC Address" has to be entered backwards. It seems to be a bug
in OS5 that I discovered a year or two ago. Try that.

d.