Re: Kyocera/Palm Pilot

On Tue, 2004-07-06 at 10:36, Adam C Powell IV wrote:
> I'm afraid we need more information to help you.  What kernel, and
> version of pilot-link and gnome-pilot are you using?
>
> To determine support at least for the USB vendor/product IDs, see
> visor.h in the kernel source tree and gpilotd.c in the gnome-pilot
> source tree.  Since 2.4.21, you can force enable support using module
> arguments whether or not it's in visor.h, but I don't think there's a
> comparable way to cajole gnome-pilot to work.
>
> On Sun, 2004-07-04 at 09:14, L. Clayton Parker wrote:
> > I have a Kyocera 7135 Smartphone with a built in Palm Pilot. I have
> > never been able to get it to sync under Linux. I use Evolution
> > exclusively and would liketo be able to sync my contacts, calendar,
> > to-dos, etc.
> >
> > Has anyone ever managed this? I would like to know how it was/could be
> > done.
>
> -Adam P.

The kernel version is 2.4.20-8smp, with the following software
installed:

gnome-pilot-conduits-2.0.10-0.ximian.6.1
pilot-link095-compat-0.9.5-22
gnome-pilot-devel-2.0.10-0.ximian.6.1
pilot-link-devel-0.11.5-4
jpilot-0.99.2-11
evolution-pilot-1.4.6-0.ximian.6.6
gnome-pilot-applet-2.0.10-0.ximian.6.1
pilot-link-0.11.5-4
gnome-pilot-2.0.10-0.ximian.6.1

--
L. Parker
chief cook, bottle washer and sometime sysadmin