Re: Kyocera/Palm Pilot

I'm afraid we need more information to help you.  What kernel, and
version of pilot-link and gnome-pilot are you using?

To determine support at least for the USB vendor/product IDs, see
visor.h in the kernel source tree and gpilotd.c in the gnome-pilot
source tree.  Since 2.4.21, you can force enable support using module
arguments whether or not it's in visor.h, but I don't think there's a
comparable way to cajole gnome-pilot to work.

On Sun, 2004-07-04 at 09:14, L. Clayton Parker wrote:
> I have a Kyocera 7135 Smartphone with a built in Palm Pilot. I have
> never been able to get it to sync under Linux. I use Evolution
> exclusively and would liketo be able to sync my contacts, calendar,
> to-dos, etc.
>
> Has anyone ever managed this? I would like to know how it was/could be
> done.

-Adam P.

http://lyre.mit.edu/~powell/The_Best_Stuff_In_The_World_Today_Cafe.ogg