Re: Network Sync

> 	The usb sync does not work, and the gpilot-properties capplet
> cannot get the id from the pilot.  The kernel does indeed recognize the
> UX50, and load it into usbtty0 AND usbtty1.

	If it doesn't work with pilot-link, it won't work with
gnome-pilot. I'd start there. If pilot-link can't see it, the kernel needs
an update. Does your kernel recognize it at connect time?

> I would love it if this ould work, else I will take the ux05 back to the
> store.  jpoilot network sync kind of works, but also frys my clie on
> datebook sync

	How about spending the time to help the developers (i.e. myself,
jpr and Greg Kroah) to get your device supported, instead of orphaned off.

d.