gnome-pilot not working on IrDA

First: excuse me but I don't speak english very well.
Secon: I don't know if this is the correct list to post this question,
excuse me. I'll be happy if someone solve my problem or says me which is
the apropiate site to ask this.

I searched in bugzilla if some bug reported related to this but I found
nothing.

I'm using this software/versions (all RPMs in a RedHat Linux 9.0):

gnome-pilot-conduits-2.0.10
gnome-pilot-applet-2.0.10
gnome-pilot-2.0.10
pilot-link-0.11.5-4
evolution-pilot-1.4.6-0

My Palm is a Palm Pilot m125

I configured my 2.4.25 kernel correctly to support my IrDA device
(smc-ircc) and setup correctly modules.conf to reflect the
configuration.

I start 'irattach /dev/ttyS1' and all the modules load correctly and
irdadump shows OK traffic when I'm communicating to my pilot using the
pilot-link tools (I tried dlpsh, addresses, etc.). All works correctly
with the pilot-link stuff.

But if i start gpilotd or the gnome-pilot-applet, configured correctly
(/dev/ircomm0, IrDA, 115200 bps, ...). Nothing occurs, absolutely
nothing. Only sometimes (rare) I get to sync to my Palm (for example for
obtaining the User-Id).

I don't post any output because gpilotd show the messages that is using
/dev/pilot (link to /dev/ircomm0) and waiting for hotsync, but when I
press hotsync nothing occurs. The palm stops because timeout and gpilot
don't show any messages.

I don't know whay this occurs (gnome-pilot uses pilot-link libraries) I
think that if pilot-link works then gnome-pilot should work too, but
not.

Thanks for any suggestion.

Marc Franquesa