Re: things that don't work, things that do...

OK, excellent.  Will do.

BTW, is your website down?  http://wiki.pilot-link.org/

/dc

David A. Desrosiers wrote:
I have seen the above issues littered throughout these archives, and am
curious if there are any explicit resolutions for these problems or are
these unique to my system?

	Yes, use the cvs version of gnome-pilot, or wait for the next
release comes out with fixed for the issues you've mentioned. I use the
latest version here, built from cvs a few days ago, and it works fine for
all of the required conduits I use.

d.