Re: Sync Evolution and Visor

> On my system, when used just for testing purposes, the control applet
> seems to run in the foreground while it spawns gpilotd off into the
> background.  I don't think he needs to worry about process control here,
> unless he intends to kill it.

	Except that's not how it works. Launch gpilotd in an xterm, launch
gpilotd-control-applet in another xterm. See how they interact? Now ^Z the
gpilotd process in one term. Close gpilot-control-applet in the other, and
re-launch gpilotd-control-applet. It will just hang, because the other
process is stopped. Now 'fg' that stopped gpilotd process while the other
xterm is waiting on gpilotd-control-applet. See how it wakes up?

d.