Re: unable to use my Handspring Visor with RH 9

On Tue, 2003-09-02 at 14:35, mukherjee_amit vsnl net wrote:
    Hi,
     I have just installed RH9 and I want to use my Handspring Visor. I started gnome-pilot and followed the instructions. I pressed the hotsync button on the cradle but the communication was not established. My visor is connected on ttyUSB1. So I entered /dev/ttyUSB1 as the device to use. The default was /dev/pilot. I selected the USB radio button.

    Could someone please help. I suppose this is a standard question which all newbies ask.

First, try /dev/ttyUSB0.

If that doesn't work, which visor model?  Which kernel?  Which versions
of gnome-pilot, gnome-pilot-conduits, and pilot-link?  The more info we
have, the better we can help you.

Zeen,
--
-Adam P.