RE: Problems with Red Hat 9 and gpilot

The kernel was 2.4.20-8 rpm.  I updated it to 2.4.20-9 rpm but still have
the same gpilotd error.

Steve

> Guidance for either of these problems would be greatly appreciated.

	Update your kernel to 2.4.20 or later (but not 2.5).

	The caps-lock blinking thing is common on quite a few different
types of hardware. I've experienced exactly that symptom on my Thinkpad here
when the visor driver crashes, taking out the whole USB subsystem with it.

d.