Re: Using Gnome Pilot 2.0.9 with Evolution 1.0.5

  I am running the 1.3.92 version of evolution in gnome2 backported from
unstable and I must say that it is quite stable.  I simply removed the
patches from the evolution 1.3.3 build system and did a little hack
substitution and package building was easy.  The worst part of it was
finding a couple of packages that were not even in experimental yet...