Re: Using Gnome Pilot 2.0.9 with Evolution 1.0.5

  Evolution 1.0.5 is SEVERELY out of date.  Compile the unstable version
of evolution from source.  Also, do not upgrade
gnome-pilot/gnome-pilot-coduits if you want to continue to sync with
evolution.  That is, unless you upgrade to the 1.3.x version of
evolution in experimental you will lose evolution syncing capability.