Palm Tungsten C

Hi all,
	Great work getting palm supported on Linux. Thanks guys.

I have set up /dev/pilot and can successfully access the Tungsten C in a
USB cradle using JPilot.
However, I am having trouble with gnome-pilot and I am getting the
following error with trying to send a user ID to the Palm using the
setup druid.

Unknown pilot - no pilots matches ID - 1073744780
Use gnomecc to set pilot's ID

Is the Tungsten C supported by gnome-pilot yet?
Thanks to anybody who could spare some time to help.
Ed.