Odd "Unknown conduit" warnings

I'm currently running RH9 with Ximian's XD2 - gnome-pilot packages all
come from the XD2 red carpet channels.

When I do a sync I get 2 message boxes up - entitled "Warning (gpilotd)"
and each containing the text 'Unknown Conduit "???' where ??? is some
odd characters.

This appears to be related to the memofile and time conduits I have
enabled (from the gnome-pilot-conduits package).

I had previously seen these messages and assumed it was down to
something having broken in the transition from gnome-pilot antique
versions and the gnome-pilot 2 packages, so this time I blew away the
gnome-pilot packages and the gnome-pilot.d directories in the .gnome &
.gnome2 directories, and reconfigured from scratch when installing xd2.
However these warnings recurred when I installed gnome-pilot-conduits
and enabled the conduits.

Presumably the gnome-pilot-conduits package is broke.

	Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham           Nigel Metheringham InTechnology co uk ]