eskil.org and gnome.org/gnome-pilot outdated?

Hi List, mainly the developers:

I just opened the "about"-dialog for the gnome-pilot-apllet. There it
says "visit http://eskil.org/gnome-pilot";. Well, there I only get a "Not
found" (404?). And http://www.gnome.org/projects/gnome-pilot/ is from
6.Feb.2001. Rather old.

I had stumbled over those two pages long ago, but forgotten to ever
mention it. Am I the only guy who is expecting gnome-pilot in these
places? Maybe (only maybe) somhow these dead-ends should be eliminated
by redirecting to pilot-link.org. And there, BTW, is again a link to
http://www.gnome.org/projects/gnome-pilot/ under "Clickage"

Anyway: Again thanks a lot to all who made this Pilot-stuff available
and working.

Regards
Lars
--