Re: Syncing with Categories

On Mon, 2003-01-13 at 15:06, Alexander Isacson wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> Is it possible to sync between evolution and my palm m500 so that it
> remembers the categories? Mostly thinking about contacts and tasks. I
> have the same name on the categories on both sides.

This would be very useful. The categories in evolution are very useful,
but they are lost when syncing.

Another conduit problem is that addresses can only be ordered in the
Palm by Company Name or Surname. I order my contacts in Evolution by
First Name, since that's usually what I remember best. So when I sync,
the Palm thinks all my Evolution contacts are different (new) ones, and
duplicates everything. I have to make all modifications in Evolution and
copy to the Palm, rather than sync.

Regards,

Chris Nicol