Re: compile error

> i was trying to compile gnome-pilot 2 and i get this error below.  what do
> i need to do ? I am compiling on gentoo-ppc with gnome2.2 installed. the
> .configure script said everything was okay. any help would be appreciated.

	gnome-pilot2 won't be very useful to you, other than to sync your
data, but it doesn't integrate with any applications yet. From the looks of
it, you don't have the right version of pilot-link installed, if at all.
Make sure you have 0.11.7 installed, and that the configure script can find
it, or use the --with-pisock argument to the configure script.

> ../gpilotd/gnome-pilot-dbinfo.h:29:23: pi-source.h: No such file or
> directory
> ../gpilotd/gnome-pilot-dbinfo.h:30:20: pi-dlp.h: No such file or
> directory

	There's your clue, it can't find the headers, no pilot-link in the
standard path, so you either have to use --with-pisock, or make sure you
have pilot-link installed.

d.