Re: evolution 1.4.5, red hat linux 9, and treo600?

Hi.

Before you compile, make sure you run conigure with the proper prefix,
e.g.:

./configure --prefix=/usr

I wrote a Howto about making unsupported pda's work with Linux and
Gnome-Pilot. It's in German, but if you take a look to the commands, it
might help you.
http://benjamin.dahlhoff.com/linuxpda/

Good Luck.