Re: trying to track down memo-file conduit bug

> memo-file-conduit-Message: no categories, no records
>
> (gpilotd:13892): gpilotd-WARNING **: Conduits initialization failed,
> aborting operation
> memo-file-conduit-Message: destroying memo_file conduit

I'm pretty sure this behaviour is new to conduits 2.0.10,
and was put in to prevent memo_file from killing gpilotd
with a SEGV.  However, the "no categories, no records" behaviour
was not the cause of the SEGV.  A second 'fix' in 2.0.10
was to check for improper instantiation of the conduit,
and return an error (this prevented getting lost with when the
gtk signal fired).  This second change is a Good Thing (tm).
The first is probably not, and should probably be removed.

I'm still running conduits 2.0.9 (out of laziness), and although
I saw the "no categories, no records" message I was able to
run to completion.

Matt