Re: trying to track down memo-file conduit bug

I've built source/binary RPMs that incorporate the fix.
It's based on the RH9 distribution, with the 2.0.10 tarball
dropped in, and the patch from my previous posting applied.
I've called it gnome-pilot-2.0.10-3.src.rpm, to distinguish
it from the current rawhide rpm (2.0.10-2).

If people out there want to test the fix in advance of a
new release of gnome-pilot, without building from source,
drop me a line.  Obviously, #include <std-disclaimer.h>.

Matt