Zire71 and Gnome-Pilot

Hello gnome-pilot-list,

  I've been searching the mailing list archive and I fount that in a
  Jan/2003 thread, Tungsten T doesn't broadcast the proper message that
  gnome-pilot looks for in /proc/usb/devices (something like that),
  and so gnome-pilot can't sync Tungsten T.

  I was thinking if the Zire 71 is recognized or not by Gnome-pilot.

  I can sync and even net sync via pppd in jpilot and pilot-link, but
  in gnome-pilot I have no success.

  Also, I tried searching the archive for "zire 71" but got no
  results.

  Has been any workaround found? Maybe I can alter some lines in
  gnome-pilot as I did in visor.c/visor.h so visor.o "insmodded"
  correctly and recognized my Zire71.

  Thanks for any info.

--
Best regards,
 Marcos                          mailto:japa mhu eti br