Re: evolution address book conduit issues

On Thu, 2003-08-07 at 15:09, Ben Steeves wrote:

> I'm confused.  What does the EAddress conduit failing have to do with
> Evolution as a whole?  AFAIK they're not even maintained by the same
> developer(s).

The EAddress conduit is effectively a part of Evolution, in terms of
where it lives in CVS (the evolution module) and how it's built (from
the evolution tarball).  The only difference is that some packagers
(e.g. at Ximian) break up the results of the build into evolution and
evolution-pilot packages.

-Mark Gordon