Re: evolution address book conduit issues

On Thu, 2003-08-07 at 15:11, Fernando Paredes wrote:
> I too am having the same problem. And I've seen it
> before. If I delete the offending address and try
> again it usually finishes quite cleanly...
[deletia]
> I've had so many problems with Evolution that I'm
> really starting to consider not using it anymore.
[deletia]

I'm confused.  What does the EAddress conduit failing have to do with
Evolution as a whole?  AFAIK they're not even maintained by the same
developer(s).

In any event, it is most helpful to the developers if you can provide
some sort of context for failures -- e.g., a sample of the records which
fail to sync, a gpilotd stack trace (if it's crashing), etc.
--
Ben Steeves                     _                    bcs metacon ca
 The ASCII ribbon campaign     ( )               ben steeves unb ca