Problem with restoreing files.

Hi!

I 've got a few questions:

1. I had a small problem with gpilotd:

My Palm Pilot m105 got down after loss of power. I had made a backup before so I wanted to restore it. I put the Palm on the craddle and pressed HotSync button. Gnome-pilot asked me if I want to restore a user ID and all the data stored on my hard-drive. Then I pressed OK, and the restoration bagun. After 30% it hung up on the Notepad. The Palm showed a message: "Connection lost." After few tries I figured it out, that file npadDB.pdb is responsible for this. After moving this file somewhere else I sarted to restore my Palm once more and it hung up on MemoDB.pdb. And then I moved.........

Summarizing:
- gpilotd is killing itself after trying to restore Address*DB.pdb, DatebookDB.pdb, MemoDB.pdb, npadDB.pdb and ToDoDB.pdb,
- Pilot shows "Connection lost",
- progress window freezes,
- there is still question message box "Do you want to restore...." under the progress window, but it is not beeing redrawn,
Is it a BUG ?

2. What is Restore menu item supposed to do?
3. Is there any possibility to Sync from PC to Palm (option in user properities doesn't work)?
4. How does the install conduit work?

Thanks for help

Krzysztof