usb palm III should work, right?

[was Re: lockups when synching/unsynching]

JP Rosevear wrote:
On Mon, 2003-04-07 at 22:54, David Morse wrote:

JP Rosevear wrote:

On Mon, 2003-03-03 at 19:50, David Morse wrote:

Sorry about my delay here.  Are you able to install the database via
pilot-xfer?  pilot-xfer -p <port> -i <database>?

Pilot-xfer will get at least further down the list of files before freezing than gpilotd.

I'm going to investigate getting a USB cradle, assuming no one has any other ideas.

This sounds kernelish.  What kernel are you using and does
/var/log/messages have any relevant info?

Nothing juicy in /var/log/messages.  :(

Palm IIIs can be hooked up to linux by USB, right? I'm being dumb about finding the doc on that.