Re: problem with gnome-pilot making duplicates of my records

On Thu, 2003-03-06 at 22:34, Malcolm Caldwell wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a problem where gnome-pilot / evolution-pilot makes duplicates of
> my addresses/appointments etc.  Each time I run I get a new copy.
>
> I am running redhat 8 with red-carpet installed
> gnome-pilot/evolution/pilot-link etc.
>
> $ rpm -qa | fgrep pilot
> pilot-link-0.11.5-4.ximian.1
> gnome-pilot-0.1.70-1.ximian.1
> evolution-pilot-1.2.2-1.ximian.1
> pilot-link-devel-0.11.5-4.ximian.1
> gnome-pilot-conduits-0.10-1.ximian.1
>
> Any pointers?   I am hesitant to post my log as it contains all my
> addresses/friends names etc :)

Generally  this is because it thinks something has changed on both the
desktop and the pilot.  It would occur if you were syncing it with
something else in between.

You can send me your log directly if you want and I can take a look.

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>
Ximian, Inc.