mail-inbox conduit?

Hey guys.

I had to work with MS Outlook last weekend. After plugging in my
Handspring USB and hitting the HotSync button on the cradle, outlook
replicated a lot of stuff into the organizer; including my current inbox
and the notes.

My current mailsetup looks like this: evolution with a local imap
server; the Maildir is ~/Maildir/. I'm wondering if one could sync the
inbox (~/Maildir/cur and ~/Maildir/new) into the handheld. As for notes,
evolution doesnt support them, so dont even think about implementing
that (besides, jpilot is fine for notes)

In a nutshell: I'm wondering if there is a way to replicate the local
mail-inbox to the handheld.

Oh, forgot to mention: gpilot works fine for everything else
(addressbook, todo-list) - you guys do a great job.

--
Tilman Klar aka phoen][x
Gentoo Linux Developer

PGP Key:
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x243783F2
Key fingerprint = AE9C 9172 8B53 64D8 F47C  1102 C525 D85B 2437 83F2