Any plans for gnome 2 ?

Hi there,

I've been a user of gnome-pilot for a long time now and I'm very
grateful for your developments. Thanks a lot!

I recently updated to RedHat 8.0 (based on Gnome 2) and found that the
gnome-pilot applet does not work (in fact it's not even included) since
gnome 1.4 applets are not compatible with the gnome 2 panel (or so I've
read somewhere). While gnome-pilot sync continues to work, I find the
applet very handy.

So my question is, are there any plans to port the applet to gnome 2 ?
Would that be complicated?

Best,

Diego
Diego Santa Cruz
PhD. student
Publications available at http://ltswww.epfl.ch/~dsanta
Signal Processing Institute (LTS1 / ITS / STI)
Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (EPFL)
EPFL - STI - ITS, CH-1015 Lausanne, Switzerland
E-mail:     Diego SantaCruz epfl ch
Phone:      +41 - 21 - 693 26 57
Fax:        +41 - 21 - 693 76 00