Gpilotd process hung...

Hi,
I use gpilotd with Linux Mandrake 9.0 to sync with Evo.
So far, everything has been working great. I played a little bit with
pilot-mailsync (now has a gpilot conduit) and it worked very nice, but
since today I can't sync anymore.
When I start gpilotd from the command line it says:

[alex ROISSY Documents]$ gpilotd
gpilotd-Message: gnome-pilot 0.1.65 starting...
gpilotd-Message: compiled for pilot-link version 0.11.3
gpilotd-Message: compiled with [VFS] [GOAD] [USB] [IrDA] [Network]
gpilotd-Message: Activating CORBA server
gpilotd-Message: Regarde Cradle (/dev/pilot)
gpilotd-Message: Woke sur Cradle
gpilotd-Message: setting PILOTRATE=57600

gpilotd-WARNING **: Une erreur est survenue lors de la récupération des
données de l'utilisateur

(in English: an error occured when downloading the user's data).
and then it hangs...

I don't understand what's happening... is there a way to run gpilotd in
verbose mode?
Thanks for any help!
Alex