Gnome-Pilot and Visor

Hi,

I have a m505 Palm and my box is a RH8 with:
- pilot-link-0.11.5-4.ximian.1
- gnome-pilot-0.1.69-1.ximian.1
- gnome-pilot-conduits-0.10-1.ximian.1
- jpilot-0.99.2-8

I can sync my palm and do all the stuff with jpilot...

Right now i'm trying to work with the gnome-pilot utils and i'm getting
nowhere. Here's the result of gpilotd-control-applet:

gpilotd-Message: Activating CORBA server
gpilotd-Message: Observando Cradle (/dev/ttyUSB0)
gpilotd-Message: gpilotd: corba:
get_user_info(cradle=Cradle,survival=0,timeout=0)
gpilotd-Message: gpilotd: assigned handle num 1

(and stays like this...)

In the configuration, i tried with USB and Serial connection, ttyUSB0
and ttyUSB1 ... and still nothing ...

Can anyone help me?? (sorry if i'm reposting the question!)

T.I.A.
C.Palminha