Can't compile gnome-pilot

Hi, I need some help trying to figure out what's wrong. I am unable to
compile gnome-pilot, v 1.65 patched, nor the one patched from cvs
repository. Here is the error I get. ( explanation of what I have done
so far to try to make it compile is below the error. )

b/libpisock.so -lcrypt -Wl,--rpath -Wl,/usr/local/lib/ -Wl,--rpath
-Wl,/opt/gnome/lib
./.libs/libgpilotdconduit.so: undefined reference to `sync_CopyToPilot'
./.libs/libgpilotdconduit.so: undefined reference to `sync_Synchronize'
./.libs/libgpilotdconduit.so: undefined reference to
`sync_CopyFromPilot'
./.libs/libgpilotdconduit.so: undefined reference to `sync_MergeToPilot'
./.libs/libgpilotdconduit.so: undefined reference to
`sync_MergeFromPilot'

1. I got the pilot-link version 0.10.99 checkout from cvs of
cvs.pilot-link.org repository on tuesday. compiled it and installed it.

2. Removed old pilot-link rpm version from my system. Run make install
of pilot-link again. Installed it in both /usr/local and /usr
--I can use pilot-xfr, etc... with my clie 760 without any problems.

3. I searched for libpisock.so ( I assume that is the one that has those
classes or whatever the sync_* are ) on my HD because I thought that
there is an older version of the file somewhere, but that is not the
case.

4. I searched the web, read through the gnome-pilot archives, to see if
someone had similar problem, those discussion that I saw with the
problem didn't solve mine.

The only difference I saw was in a post with similar problem is that the
pilot link was checked out from gnu-designs.com, not pilot-link.org
Could this be it? If so can someone send me the repository link and
directory to it. I appriciate any help on this one. Thanx

--
Rafal Gan